Smaller older house, suitable for reconstruction, new roof, ground, cellar, garden, New Mitrovice
Sale of an older house on their own land, located 7 km from Spáleného Porici. House with 3 +1 layout and built up area of 144 square meters is for sale fully furnished, on request, however, possible to remove the furniture. The house has velkouo land suitable for restoration and subsequent use. There is also a small cellar and a garden the size of 324 m2. the garden are fruit trees, a wooden shed for tools, a dry toilet and a smaller place with a fireplace. Heating by solid fuel boilers, a completely new roof Bramac. Water and electricity in the house, on the border poízemku gas, sewage in the zoning plan of the village. Parking next to plot. The house is suitable for reconstruction. In a quiet part of the village, 100 meters bus stop. Protected area Brdy with beautiful nature.
|other water source|
1 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nové Mitrovice, Nové Mitrovice (Okres Plzeň-jih)|
|Usable area||144 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.