Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Dukelskych Hrdinu street, Holesovice, 84 sqm.
Nice unfurnished apartment 3+1, size 84 sqm is located on the first floor with elevator in Dukelskych hrdinu in Holesovice. Apartment after reconstruction in 2011. Kitchen with fridge freezer, electric oven, ceramic hob, bathroom with a bath and washing machine, WC. The floors are parquet, PVC tiles. Heating WAW. There is also a cellar. Location with excellent transport links, metro station Vltavska 5 minutes by walk, tram a minute from the house. The apartment is located near the National Gallery and the Exhibition Palace, 8 minutes to Stromovka, where you can go to relax or play sports. Complete neighborhood amenities – restaurants, clubs, bars, shops, theaters, etc. Ideal for roommates or for the family.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK utilities per person + energy|
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.