Prague, beautiful luxury apartment for rent 3+1 (103 m²) with terrace and parking in Břevnov
Stunning, spacious apartment for rent 3+1 in Prague 6 – Břevnov an area of 103 m2 with 14 m2 terrace is located on the first floor of the building with no elevator in a quiet area near the Prague Castle, street Šlikova. It is offered as unfurnished, but after agreement can be furnished. The apartment consists of three spacious rooms, also equipped kitchen, luxury bathroom with corner bath, shower and toilet, another toilet in a separate room. The apartment is equipped with alarms, safety locks, telephone and satellite. You can relax in a beautiful garden with many common ornamental shrubs and garden grill in the fireplace, kids will appreciate a beautiful playground. The apartment includes a garage for a fee. Surrounding the apartment is ideal for walking or sports, near the park Ladronka – an ideal place to ride a bike or on roller skates. There is also a lot of pleasant pubs. The apartment is perfectly accessible by car or public transport (bus stop 100 meters away).
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 + garage 2500|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||117 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.