Preserved apartment 2+1 in a family house, unfurnished, cellar, garden, a lucrative position, Lesse
Rent a nice apartment preserved in a family house in the lucrative area near the sports complex park in Skoda Pilsen Slavs. Apartment 2 +1 layout with a living area of 66 m2 consists of unfurnished kitchen and two living rooms. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and toilet. The house's basement. Secured heating boiler for solid fuels, floors covered with wood flooring, PVC flooring. Of course there is a chamber for storing things and a telephone connection. The house is a nice flat garden size of 700 m2 and garage. Very desired location, near the city center with excellent transport links and all amenities.
|other water source|
5 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
Duc Long Hoang
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.