Prague 6, unfurnished family house 7+1 for rent, terrace, garden 250 m², Ruzyne, Rublicova street.
We offer very spacious family house in Prague 6, Ruzyne in Rublicova street. It is a completely renovated house with a total area of 240 m2, seven large separate rooms, fireplace and large garden. The house is rented unfurnished, in the kitchen is a kitchen unit equipped with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven). There are two bathrooms (bath and shower) and toilet. Possibility to connect to the Internet. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. In the basement is a cellar with an area of 10 m2, there is also a separate garage for two cars and two parking spaces are in front of the house. On the 1st floor is a terrace (10 m2) with stunning views of the surrounding area. The house has a garden of area 250 m2. Near is the shopping center, international school and kindergarten, there is also plenty of green – Park Divoka Sarka. Access to the center about 25 minutes, near is the bus stop Dedina, the metro Dejvicka is about 13 minutes. Excellent connections to the airport.
|other water source|
29 900 CZKper month
|Address||Rubličova, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||235 m²|
|Grounds area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.