Prague, Beautiful apartment 2+1 for rent, Nove Mesto, Skolska street, parking, 85 sqm.
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with an area of 85 sqm in Skolska street, Prague 1 – Nove Mesto. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor with elevator. Apartment is after total reconstruction. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic touch hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine). The bathroom has a large shower and toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. Central heating. Parking available in the courtyard for one car. Cellar and pantry. Excellent lucrative location with excellent transport links, close to the house is a tram stop, metro station Karlovo namesti line B located only 5–10 minutes and Mustek metro station about 15 minutes walk. Near Wenceslas Square with all amenities (restaurants, bars, shops, etc.)
|other water source|
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Školská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.