Prague, partly furnished house for rent, 4+1, Na Fialce st., garage, garden, quiet location Repy
We offer to rent a partly furnished house 4 +1 in a quiet location Repy. The area of the house is 150 m2. There are three separate rooms, large living room and kitchen. The apartment has three bathrooms (corner bath, shower 3×), 4× toilet. The house is a basement (2 cellars). The house has a garage for 1 car and additional parking garages possible before. Beautiful garden with terrace 150 m2. Equipped with basic furniture. Kitchen equipped with appliances. Heating gas. Ceramic floors, carpets and tiles. Available satellite, alarm and lawn mower, the possibility of telephone lines. Quiet area close to the Japanese school. In the vicinity of civic amenities. Access to the center well, the bus station four minutes from the house, tram 7 minutes.
31 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6500|
|Address||Na Fialce I, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.