Prague, new, modern apartment 4 + kk (101 m²) for rent, air conditioning, patio, garage, Residence Prokopova, Žižkov,
This modern new apartment 4 + kk an area of 101 m² with terrace (101 m2). Apartment is located on the 6th floor of a brick house in Residence Prokopova in a quiet locality in Prague 3 – Žižkov. IThe best is a view from the terrace – you can see the whole city, including the Prague Castle. The apartment is tastefully decorated and well furnished. The stylish Italian kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and two designer bathrooms – one with bath, one with shower. Air conditioning commonplace. Enclosed area, 24 hour reception., Garden. The apartment has a garage with cellar in the underground. Modern design and superior materials – large windows, steel and glass materials, teak wood parquet mosaic floor, mosaic tiles, sanitary ware Butterfly, satellite, broadband, home phone input. The house is located in a locality with all civic amenities (restaurants, shops, pubs, etc.), and good transport links. Near the park Parukářka, excellent transportation access, about 10 minutes to Wenceslas Square or 5 minutes to Florence.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000,-|
|Address||Prokopova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.