Family house 3+1(180m²), attractive plot (1391m²) by forest Sarka, Prague 6, Nebusice, Pod hajovnou
We offer for sale family house 3+1 (180 sq.m.) on a unique plot size 1391 sq.m., which is next to the park Sarecke udoli – Prague 6, Nebusice, Pod hajovnou street. The house is brick, basement, built in 70s and has been continuously renovated. The ground floor consist of two bedrooms, renovated kitchen with modern Bosch kitchenette, separate toilet, hall and corridor. In the first floor is a bedroom with a balcony (3 sq.m.), renovated bathroom with shower, bath, bidet and toilet. Land is flat, very well located, attractive in terms of size 1391 sq.m. In locality is all civic amenities, international school Nebusice, kindergarten, sports facilities, excellent access to Prague and the airport Praha Ruzyne. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|other water source|
10 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pod hájovnou, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||1 391 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.