Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment 4+1 (180m²) for rent, Čimická, Bohnice, balcony, garden, garage
Beautiful, unfurnished, big flat 4 +1 for rent with three balconies on the street Čimická in Bohnice. Apartment with a total area of 180 square meters is located on the ground floor brick building. There is a huge garden. Can be used as office space or apartment and office together. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher). Spacious bathroom with bath and shower, 2× toilet is zvláš't. In addition, the apartment is equipped: phone line, intercom, video intercom at the entrance gate to the garden, an electronic security system. The apartment has 2 seats in the garage. The apartment is located near Čimický háj, botanical gardens overlooking the Troy basin Stromovka and Prague Castle. Accessibility to the city – by bus or walk to the metro-line C Kobylisy
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čimická, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.