Prague, beautiful unfurnished maisonette ap. 6+kk (200m²) for rent, Old Town, parking, 2 bathroom
Beautiful attic unfurnished maisonette apartment for rent 6 + kk with an area of 200 square meters in Karoliny Světlé Street, Prague 1 – Old Town is located on the 4th floor of the historic building in downtown Prague, the house is no elevator. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, electric oven and microwave. There are two bathrooms with shower, corner bath and toilet, a washing machine can be purchased. The apartment is a complete and high quality reconstruction. On the floor carpets, flooring and tiles. Gas floor heating. Internet access and telephone. Parking can be in the garage for a fee. Excellent location with excellent transport links, close to the house of a tram, metro line B National class only 5 minutes. All civic amenities, Tesco, bars, restaurants, etc. The National Theatre only 5 minutes walk. Smetana piece of waterfront. On the other side of cost.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.