Prague 5, beautiful unfurnished duplex 3+1 for rent, area of 105 m², balcony, Libinska str.
We offer for rent this spacious duplex apartment 3+1 with terrace in an attractive part of Prague 5, Smichov. Flat with an area of 105 m2 is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator, there is a terrace with an area of 8 m2. The apartment is unfurnished. Of course there is a kitchen, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, ceramic hob. Bathroom with whirlpool tub, toilet is separate. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. Heating by gas boiler. The apartment includes a garage – to be rented together with the apartment. The house is situated in a quiet residential location of Smichov popular thanks to the immediate vicinity of the park Ladronka. Location Smichov offers complete amenities – shops, restaurants, cinemas, shopping center, near the building are also beautiful parks suitable not only for walking. Accessibility to the city center is also excellent.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house service fee and electricity ang gas approx. 4.000,-|
|Address||Libínská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.