Prague, furnished apartment 2 + kk, 56 m², Street Mlynářská, Florenc, floor for sleeping, cellar
Very nice, bright apartment for rent 2 + kk is located on the 4th floor of the house without an elevator, in Mlynářská Street, Prague 8. The total usable area is 56 m2. The apartment is equipped. In the kitchen is hood, gas stove. The wooden floors and floor tiles. The cellar. The bathroom has a tub, toilet separately. New security doors. Beautiful, historic location. The local atmosphere will inspire you. In addition, you will find excellent amenities. Everyone chooses from a wide range of leisure activities. Cultural activities provided. Several theaters and music clubs in the neighborhood. Quality shopping opportunities at every step. Convenient transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram and metro station nearby.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 650 CZK / 1 person / month|
|Address||Mlynářská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.