Spacious brick apartment in a quiet part of town, fully furnished, 62 m², Eastern Suburbs
We rent a nice apartment in great original condition. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of the house consists of a 'clearance rooms and is offered fully furnished see. photographs. The apartment has a kitchen with a nice kitchen, gas stove and refrigerator in the living room there is an older sofa, living wall and TV, bedroom with wardrobe, drawers and two divan beds. The bathroom is in the original but very well preserved condition and offers a bath with washing machine, toilet is separate. Unique location, very quiet, close to bus stops, galleries Dvorak, a swimming pool, sports hall, schools and nurseries.
|other water source|
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.