Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 4 +1, 132 m², Prague 1, Mala Strana, Ujezd
This very nice apartment, fully furnished apartment is located on the second floor of a brick house in Prague 5, Mala Strana. It is a flat with an area of 132 square meters and disposition 4 +1, then there are three bedrooms, living room and kitchen with appliances, storage room, pantry, bathroom with tub and toilet. There is internet conection. The floors are parquet, in the bathroom and WC – tiles. Heating and hot water gas boiler.Apartment is situated on the board between Mala Strana and Smichov below Petrin hill with a magnificent view of the square Kinsky. Photos come from a similar apartment at a higher floor. It is a very lucrative location. In front of the house there is a bus station and behind the house there is a park suitable for everyday relaxation.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 utilities|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.