Beroun, flat 3+1 for sale, 82 m², for total renovation, balcony, cellar, clear views, Košťálkova street.
We offer apartment for sale in private ownership in Beroun, Košťálková street. It is an apartment on the 7th floor of 11 floors of pannel building after complete reconstruction (facade, plastic windows, pipes, lift). The apartment is in original condition (formica core, linoleum on the floors), complete renovation is needed!
Spacious living area of 82 m2 and a good layout offers a very nice living in the locality with all amenities and free view. Three separate rooms, separate kitchen, spacious balcony and cellar. Ideal west facing, parking in front of the house on a large parking place.
Near is the sports center – hall for floorball, golf, minigolf, over the summer the possibility of using an outdoor swimming pool. Within walking distance are supermarkets, excellent transport links to the city of Beroun and Prague (MHD approx 5 minutes walk from the house). For more information, please contact your broker.
1 480 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.