Beautiful, new, unfurnished apartment with balcony 2 + kk (74 m²), Prague 4, street Antala Staska
We would like to offer a beautiful apartment in a residential house Antal, located in one of the fastest growing part of the city, specifically on the corner of the street Na strži and street Zelený pruh. Apartments here are a new, bright with spectacular views. This apartment is located on the second floor and has 2 + kk with an area of 74 m2 (including balcony 4.4 m2). The apartment is unfurnished, there is a living room with kitchenette (modern kitchen with appliances) bedroom with access to balcony, bathroom and separate toilet. The floors are floating. The house has a concierge service. The possibility of cable television and the Internet. Parking in the garage – to be rented. The entire area offers excellent accessibility to the city center, but also a quick exit in the direction of the southern expressway or clutch. Near is the metro station Budejovicka, directly in front of the bus stop several bus lines. The indisputable advantage is all civic amenities in the range (clinic, hospital, shopping and business centers, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, banks, sports facilities, etc.)
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Antala Staška, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||74,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.