Prague, atypical design apartment 1+1(56 m²) for rent, great location - Sevcikova street, Zizkov
Newly reconstructed original designed apartment 1+1 (56 sq. m.) in a great location – Sevcikova street, Prague 3, Zizkov. The apartment is located in the basement of a brick apartment building (all windows are situated to the backyard) and is very spacious – room 40m², half of it is a stage with storage space. The kitchen is from original restored furniture and is fully equipped, in the bathroom is very interesting built tub (1 sq. m. x 1, 6 sq. m.). In flat are used high quality natural materials (massive oak wooden and stone floor, blazing stone heaters). The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location. A few steps from the house is the underground station Jiriho z Podebrad and tram stop. Shopping and entertainment center Flora is located only 1 subway station. There is plenty of shops, restaurants, medical facilities, etc. Not far from the house (5 min. walk) is a very nice and maintained park Riegrovy sady.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ševčíkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.