Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (78m²), st. Jeřabinova, balcony, parking
We offer for rent a beautiful, sunny unfurnished apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 78 m2, Jeřabinová street, Prague 5, Motol. Located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. It is unfurnished, kitchen is equipped with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, electric cooker, ceramic hob). The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate. The possibility of internet connection + cable TV. The floors are floating floors and tiles, heating is central. The apartment has a parking space that have to be rented with a apartment for a fee. Transport accessibility to the center is about 20 minutes to the bus stop 3 minutes or 6 minutes on the tram station (5 minutes to the metro „B“ Andel). In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, on the metro Andel is large shopping centre, cinemas, banks and others. Near Ladronka park, suitable for relaxation and sports activities.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4700 + parking 1000 (has to be rented with apartment)|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.