Prague 4, beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk for rent (57 m²), balcony, new building, Dvorecka str.
We offer this nice furnished apartment 1+kk, which is located on the sixth floor of a new building (2006) with a lift in Podolí, Dvorecka street. There is one furnished bedroom, kitchenette equpped with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, oven microwave). The bathroom has a tub and sink, toilet is separate. The apartment is also equipped with a washing machine. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 3 m2. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. There is central heating. There is internet connection (via UPC). Nice location right by the river, excellent accessibility to the city center. Dvorce tram stop is up to 10 minutes from the house. There you will find all the amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, theaters, schools, sports facilities, shops, parks. Along the river leads trail for cyclists and inline skaters.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3300,- CZK utilities (house service fee, electricity and water)|
|Address||Dvorecká, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.