Prague 1, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, 107 m², garage, Old Town, Masna street.
We would like to offer this wonderful unfurnished apartment 3+kk area of 107 m2, located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Masna. The apartment is completely renovated, there is a spacious living room with dining and kitchen area, fully equipped kitchen (combined refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, hood). There are two bathrooms, the first is a bath, wash basin toilet and bidet, the other has a shower and toilet. Bedrooms are separated, there ADSL internet, telephone. Heating is central. The apartment is air-conditioned central unit. The floors are tiles and floating floor. The apartment is right in the heart of Prague few steps from Old Town Square. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague, the metro station namesti Republiky is 5 minutes from the house. In the vicinity of all amenities – the department store Kotva, and Paladium, many great restaurants, cafes, theaters, galleries, music clubs, etc. The apartment can be furnished by agreement. We recommend a tour.
37 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||107,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.