Prague 1, modern unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, area of 92 m², garage, Old Town, Masna str.
We would like to offer this wonderful unfurnished apartment 3+kk of 92 m2, located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the Masna street. The apartment is completely renovated, there is a spacious living room with kitchenette, fully equipped kitchen (combined refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, hood). There are two bathrooms, the first has a bath, basin and toilet, the other has a shower, toilet and bidet. Bedrooms are separated, there is ADSL internet, telephone. Heating is central. The apartment is air-conditioned by central unit. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. The apartment is right in the heart of Prague few steps from Old Town Square. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague, the metro station namesti Republiky is 5 minutes from the house. In the vicinity of all amenities – the department store Kotva and Paladium, many great restaurants, cafes, theaters, galleries, music clubs, etc. It is possible to furnish this apartment by agreement.We recommend a viewing.
37 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||92,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.