Prague 10, a nice apartment 3+1 for rent, Malesice, Pocernicka Street, loggia, area of 84 m².
We offer this beautiful apartment 3+1 on the 6th floor of a residential building with an elevator in the Malešice, Pocernicka street. Bright apartment is very nicely furnished. The kitchen is equiped with appliances – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric stove. The cozy bathroom has a bath and washing machine. The toilet is separate, there is also a bidet. From the loggia(balcony) is a wonderful view of the greenery. The cellar is available for an additional fee. Possibility to rent parking spaces for a fee. The building is guarded by a security agency. Great amenities – tennis courts, gym, sports hall, playground. Excellent transport links, buses, near metro station Zelivskeho. Nearby is Malešická palace. The apartment is located in a quiet and pleasant environment.
13 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000,- CZK + 1800,- CZK garage|
|Address||Počernická, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.