Prague, luxury, spacious apartment 4+1 (128m²), balcony in the historic center of Prague - Old Town
Beautiful, sunny apartment for rent 4 +1 (128 m2) with balcony is located on the third floor of a historic building with an elevator in the Street Divadelní, Prague 1, Old Town. The whole house and apartment underwent a complete reconstruction. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture. Very nice, new kitchen with quality appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer, gas cooker). Furthermore, washing machine, dryer. The parquet floors and tiles. Satellite TV. Luxury location. Romantic view of Petrin hill and Prague Castle. Charles Bridge is just a few meters from the house. There are plenty of places to spend your leisure time – restaurants and cafes in close proximity. Several theaters in the area – as well known Theatre on the Balustrade. Easy access – tram stop just a few steps from the house. Beautiful home with historical overtones. Photo illustration of a similar apartment.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Divadelní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||128 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.