Bright furnished apartment 4+1 (120 m²) in a villa with garden for rent, Prague 7 - Troja, Nad Kazankou
Beautiful, bright apartment on the first floor of the villa in the prestigious district of Prague 7 – Troja. The apartment has two bedrooms, living room, study and kitchen and is rented furnished. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms, one with bath, toilet, bidet and washing machine, second one with shower and toilet. From the living room there is the entrance to the balcony and from the apartment there is a beautiful view of Prague. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is central. To the apartment belongs a parking space in garden. There is also a large garden (2000 m2) with barbecue. Nearby the Troja castle, zoo and botanical garden.
19 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000,-|
|Address||Nad Kazankou, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.