Prague, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (105 m²) for rent, Korunní, Vinohrady, 2 balconies, parking
We offer for rent a beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (105 m2), located on the seventh floor of nex building with elevator in Korunní Street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment has two large separate bedrooms and large living room with kitchenette. In the kitchen is ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer. The bathroom has tub, two sinks, toilet in separate room. There are two parking places in the basement, which is necessary rent with apartment. Two balconies are oriented to sustained courtyard. The building has a reception and is guarded by security. Is located in the heart of the vineyards at Korunní Street, near the Namesti Miru. Great amenities (tram and metro station „A“) public transportation – shopping center Flora.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5200 + services 1500 + 2 parking spaces 3000 (has to be rented with apartment)|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.