Prague, renovated, spacious, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Spojovací, Vysocany, 67m²
Renovated, very nice apartment 2+kk on the first floor of the brick building with an elevator. In the apartment there is one bedroom with practical built-in sleeping floor and a spacious living room with new kitchen (with a gas stove and oven). Bedroom windows facing the courtyard full of greenery, the living room special sound-proof windows facing to the street – the apartment is very quiet. In the new bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separately. Heating ensure by own gas boiler. In the hall there are built-in wardrobes with a lot of storage space. The house is located in an area with good transport links, the way to the city center by bus takes 15 minutes.
9 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 500,- / person + energy bills|
|Address||Spojovací, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.