Newly renovated furnished apartment in P1 - Myslikova street!!!
Completely furnished sunny and quiet apartment 3+1 in Myslikova street – Prague 1 – the Old Town. Very close to the Charles square! Apartment is situated on the 4th floor of ancient house with lift. Kitchen equiped with unit, fridge, dish washer, microwave oven and stove. In the living room satelite TV, fixed internet connnection. Two bathrooms with wc – first one with bathtub, second with shower. Parquet and wooden floor. Security door. Windows tend to southwest to inner part of the house. Very attractive locality, straight in the city centre (trams 9, 18, 24, 21, 22 etc.; subway line B – Charles square)!!! Close to the river Vltava (Strelecky island with playground for kids), lots of restaurants, cafés and historical landmarks around!
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Myslíkova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||100 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.