Prague, unfurnished apartment in family house for rent, Krc, 135m², terrace
Very spacious family house situated in a quiet location in Prague 4 – Krc, U Krcskeho nadrazi street. The internal layout of the house is 7 bedrooms (approx. 135 sqm), apartment consists of two floors. One floor suitable for such housing and the other for office work. The apartment has beautiful large 32.20 sqm terrace. The house offers two bathrooms, one with bath and the other with shower, 2 toilets. The kitchen has not equipped kitchenette. Central heating. Floating floors, carpets, tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location, near the park – ideal for relaxation or sports, then located near a large forest of Krc. In the vicinity there is also a neo-Gothic castle of Krc from 1860. Around the house we can find shops, a post office or a puppet theater. In the nearby three is shopping center Novodvorska, there are many restaurants, shops and a multiplex cinema. The location is perfectly accessible (bus 200m, train 150m, metro 3 minutes by bus). Parking is available on the street in front of the house.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4000,- + electricity|
|Address||U krčského nádr., Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.