Representative furnished office premises (198,9sqm) at the first floor. Prague 4 - Pankrác
Very attractive office premises are located at the first floor of administrative building in Pankrac – Prague 4. The 104-metres-high building was completely refurbished in 2005. It provides an extraordinary view of the Prague Castle and other features of Prague. Premium office premises offer a very flexible layout. They have their own reception desk, private safe work zone, the social background and the kitchen. It possible to use the existing office equipment including furniture and appliances. There are cable distribution systems, including high-speed internet connection. Service and maintenance 24 hours a day. Access for disabled, 4 high speed elevators, security, self-service lunchroom at the 2nd floor of the building. Good strategic location with direct access to subway and close to bus stops. Immediate vicinity of the Prague's highway. Arkady Pankrac shopping center is nearby.
64 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na strži, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||198,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.