Prague 4 Luxury reconstructed apartment 3+1 for rent, Vodnicka Street, terrace, parking, 169 sqm
Beautiful stylish apartment for rent 3 +1 with terrace in Prague 4, Vodnická street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the house. It is very spacious, the total usable area is 169 m2. In 2005, the apartment has undergone a complete reconstruction. It is furnished with modern furniture. The modern kitchen is equipped with quality appliances (oven, microwave, ceramic hob, hood, dishwasher). The bathroom has a luxurious jacuzzi, shower. Floating floors, heated floors and bathroom tiles. Wifi internet access throughout the house. The spacious terrace (32.5 m2) with a special wooden floor Bankirai. Beautiful, quiet location. Greenery in the area. Good amenities. Shopping center nearby. Easy accessibility. The bus stop is located just a few minutes walk from the house.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Vodnická, Praha 4 - Újezd|
|Usable area||169 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.