Prague 6, beautiful, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent (area of 118m²), balcony, Bubenecska street
We would like to offer this refurbished unfurnished flat 3 +1 with an area of 118 m2 for rent. The house is situated in a nice location of Prague 6, close to popular Letná or Stromovka park. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator. There are two separate bedrooms, the first is access to the balcony (2 m2), spacious living room and kitchen. The kitchen is not equipped kitchen. In the bathroom you will find a bath, toilet is separate. There are two chambers. The floors are tiles and floating floor. Gas heating boiler. There is a connection to the Internet, digital cable TV and telephone (UPC). The apartment has a cellar. Parking can be on the street. This location offers excellent connections to all parts of the city, near the metro station „A“ Hradcanska, several tram lines. In the range as ATM, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as super and mini market. Nearby is also a primary school.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.