Prague, sunny spacious apartment for rent 1+kk, 51 m², U Nikolajky street, with balcony and garage
We offer for rent a flat small by disposicion, but spacious in the terms of area. It is a 1+kk lying on 51 square meters on the 4th floor in a beautiful and quiet area of Smichov. The flat is partly furnished, there's a telephone line available and Internet connection is possible too. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a refrigerator, an oven, a glass ceramic heating plate and a built-in dishwasher. The bathroom is also fully equipped, even with awashing machine. There's floating floor a and pavement in the flat. The apartment includes a balcony which has about 4.5 m2 and there is a beautiful view of the surroundings and the city of Prague. There is garage in the building (incuded in price, also there's a 24-hour surveillance and a camera system in the building. The surroundiongs are beautiful and quiet with all the necessary civic amenities, communication is provided by buses, in the wider vicinity by trams and subway.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities|
|Address||U Nikolajky, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.