Prague, renovated unfurnished house for rent, 3 + 1, terrace, basement, garage, garden, Modřany
We rent a beautiful bright family house 3 + 1 with an area of 120 m2. Family house is located in a quiet area of Prague 4 Modrany, street U Šumavěnky. Modern kitchen fully equipped – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hood, oven, ceramic electric hob. The house has two bathrooms. There is also a washing machine. Flooring, tiles, everything's basement. Plenty of storage space – the house is about 20 square meters of storage space (workshop / warehouse) . Garage for one car – electric gate with remote control. Comfortable living in a quiet, green area. Beautiful view of the Strahov and Barrandov. Complete civic amenities and excellent transport links. Near shopping center.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.000 utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||U Šumavěnky, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
|Garden||yes (395 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.