Prague, nice, partly furnished apartment for rent, 2+1 (56m²), Hloubětín, st. Podebradska, balcony
We offer a very nice, partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1 with an area of 56 m2 after reconstuction is situated on the 4th floor of brick house with elevator in Hloubětín, Poděbradska street, Prague 9. The apartment is partially furnished, kitchen is equipped with appliances and microwave oven. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine. The furniture here remains sofa, table + chairs, a wardrobe in the bedroom. There is cable TV and telephone (not included in rent). Quiet location with good transport links (3 minutes from the house is Hloubětín metro, tram and bus stops and shops, restaurants and other services).
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Poděbradská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.