Luxury, furnished apartment for rent 1+1 (43m²) in the historical center Prague 1 - street Anežská
We offer beautiful apartment after complete reconstruction, which is located in a prestigious and quiet location above the center of Prague, in the street Anežská – Old Town. The high standard furnished apartment is available 1 +1 and an area of 43 m2 is situated on the second floor of the house. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, ceramic plate and dishwasher. In the living room is sofa, dining table, plasma TV, and the dominant is a beautiful, modern fireplace. Bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobes, is conveniently separated. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub, toilet and washing machine. This apartment is completely furnished, including kitchen accessories, bed linen and other. There is wifi. The possibility of a short term rental. The attractiveness of the site also offers full amenities – restaurants, bars, cinema, theater, a large shopping center Palladium, perfect public transport, metro line B (Republic Square) and metro line A (station Staromestska ). Our real estate office recommends, for more information, call real estate agent. Free only by April 2013.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Anežská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.