Prague, beautiful unfurnished studio for rent, Malostranske namesti, Mala Strana, 74 sqm, parking.
Beautiful, unfurnished studio in Prague 1, Malostranske namesti k pronájmu. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of brick house without lift. The total usable area is 74 square meters. The apartment and the house are after complete renovation in 2008. The house was built in the 16th century. The apartment is revealed fresco from the 16th century and a magnificent fireplace. Available kitchen line. In the bathroom is a wonderful bath and toilet. Available 18 sqm brick cellar. Parking is possible in front of the house, parking cards available for a fee. Own gas heating. Oak floor. Nice, desired location. Living in the historical city center. Wonderful atmosphere. Charles Bridge and Petrin Hill nearby. Excellent opportunity for walks. Shopping opportunities at every corner. A rich selection of restaurants and cafes nearby. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov near. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop before the house. Metro Malostranska station just a few minutes drive from the house.
25 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Malostran. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.