Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, st Bernolakova, Krc, 67.6 sqm, balcony.
Nice, unfurnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 67.6 sqm is located on the 10th floor of panel (thermo) house with two new lifts in the area of full greenery in Prague 4 – Krc, street Bernolakova. The apartment has new fully equipped kitchen (gas cooker, fridge / freezer, oven, dish washer, washing machine etc.) 3 separate rooms, bathroom with bath and balcony (67.6 sqm). Separate toilet. On he floor are carpet and PVC, tiles in the bathroom. The possibility of cable television and the Internet. There are all amenities: supermarket within walking distance, near the house is Thomayer hospital, shopping center is just three bus stops from the house. The proximity of green – Krc forest just 10 minutes by walk. Traffic conditions are also excellent, close to the house is a bus station from where is just two 2 bus stops to metro C Kacerov (lines 106, 113, 139, 170, 189, 205, 215). Comfortable living in the countryside but close to the center. It can be also as a partly furnished.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- czk house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Bernolákova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||67,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.