Prague 5, modern and cozy apartment 2+kk for rent, balcony, area of 68 m², Stodulky, Za Mototechnou.
We would like to offer for rent this very nice apartment 2+kk in Prague 5, Stodulky. Flat with an area of 68 m2 is located on the 4th floor of the new building. This apartment has a spacious balcony with an area of 15 m2. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, microwave, electric oven, hood). The bathroom has a bath, toilet and sink, a second toilet is separate. The apartment has a washing machine. The floors are parquet, tiles. Heating is central. Parking on the street. The surrounding area offers many restaurants, shops, clubs and bars. Access excellent way to metro B station Nove Butovice takes about 5 minutes by bus. Nearby is a variety of sporting activities, for example, there is a Motol Sport Park, Golf Club Prague, etc.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Za Mototechnou, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.