Prague, cozy apartment 1 +1 to rent, Ostrovni street, center, New Town, close to metro
Very nice 1+1 apartment for rent on the street Ostrovní in New Town. Apartment with an area of 35 m2 is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house. House with gallery breathes by the atmosphere of old Prague. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, stove, microwave. The bathroom has a small bath. The apartment has a washing machine. The floors has parquet, tiles. Heating gas. Very nice apartment located in the attractive location. In the center of Prague, New Town. There are a lot of historical monuments. A few steps from the house's famous National Theatre. The surrounding area offers countless restaurants, shops, clubs, bars. Transportation is excellent. Near the tram stops and subway Narodni trida.Available from 7th of January 2016.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500CZK|
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.