Prague, beautiful semi furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Dusni street, Josefov, 130.4sqq, fireplace.
We are pleased to offer for rent partly furnished luxury apartment 3+1 (130.4 square meters) in the heart of the Old City, Dusni street (quiet street near Parizska). The apartment is located on the third floor of the historic building with lift, has two bedrooms, living room and fully equipped kitchen. In the bathroom is a tub and washing machine, toilet is separately. The new parquet floors and tiles. In the apartment is also a chamber and a beautiful fireplace. Gas floor heating. Location offers very good connections to other parts of Prague, including night hours. There are also many shops, restaurants, bars etc. The Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague nad is suitable for demanding clients who are looking for an amazing atmosphere of old parts of town. The apartment is suitable for roommates and it is also possible to arrange basic furniture.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||130,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.