Building plot, including unfinished house, Škvorec, Prague - east
We offer building plots in a quiet location on the border of Prague in the village Škvorec. The land is brought utilities (water, sewer, electric., gas can be introduced). Right in the village is: schools, school (public and private), general practitioner and dentist, post office, three pubs, Italian ice cream café, playground, municipality, tobacco, Svejda butcher shop and a store. The village is dominated Škvorec private castle. The village is situated in the availability of core systems of Prague's public transport bus No. 329 runs to the subway Skalka and is 50m from the house. The nearest train station is 1.5 kilometers distant valley. For more information, please, contact your broker.
1 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Grounds area||853 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.