Prague 10, family house 5+kk for sale, 150 m², after reconstruction, swimming pool, garage, K poště, Kolovraty.
We offer beautiful family house 5+kk after comlpete reconstruction with terrace, garage and an outdoor swimming pool in a quiet and attractive area of Prague 10 – Kolovraty.
This is a two-storey house on plot 451 m2 (111 m2 build up) approval in 1998 and reconstructed in 2013. On the 1st floor there is a spacious living room with entrance to the terrace, dining place and custom modern kitchen. Two separate bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. On the 2nd floor you will find two large bedrooms, bathroom with toilet and cloackroom, you can finish terrace above the garage. Gas boiler provides heating and hot water, parking in the garage and on land.
This is a low-energy house with insulation. All utility lines. Desired residential location with all amenities and excellent access to city center by car, bus or train. If interested, please, contact your broker.
5 590 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including broker´s fee|
|Address||K poště, Praha 10 - Kolovraty|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||451 m²|
|Garden||yes (340 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.