Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment 3+1 (area of 118 m²) for rent, Zlatnicka street, Nove Mesto
We offer beautiful, spacious apartment 3+1 for long-term lease, the total area of 118 m2. The apartment is located in a quiet part of the Zlatnická street, near Petrské square with relaxing zone. In this part of New Town is to ensure complete amenities, shopping, cultural institutions at your fingertips. Thanks to the nearby metro station Florenc and namesti Republiky there is a combination of all three lines. Two blocks from the house is a park and a river Vltava, cycling and walking favorite place. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the house, the rooms are spacious and separated. Kitchen after renovation is equipped with kitchenette, stove and a hood. The possibility of telephone and Internet connection. On the floors are parquetes, PVC tiles. The house offers additional apartments.
17 100 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.