Prague, nice partly furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (75 m²), Vinohrady, Londýnská street
Nice living in attractive and famous locality of Vinohrady. Apartment for rent is located in the 4th floor of brick building with lift. Apartment is partly furnished with new furniture, there are wardrobes and a table. Fully equipped kitchen. Bathroom with bathtub and a washing machine, toilet is separated. One room is carpeted, others have parquet floors. Central gas heating, phone is connected. Small balcony in mezzanine is at tenants disposal. Parking on the street with ease. Subway A and tram stop Namesti Miru is just 5 minutes by walk away.It is one of the most attractive locations of Prague. The building is located near many parks and everywhere in the neighborhood is a lot of greenery. Location due to its location provides very good civic amenities – there is a post office in the vicinity, pharmacies, ATMs, restaurants, at the nearby Namesti Miru is the Divadlo na Vinohradech. Transport in the place is of high quality too, providing tram links, buses and metro – the A line station is also at Namesti Miru.
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2 person 4200 CZK/ 3 person 5500CZK + electricity|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.