Prague beautiful, cozy apartment for rent 2+kk in the locality - Smichov, Jindricha Plachty street
Very nice, cozy apartment 2 + kk (40M2) In Prague 5 – Smíchov, Jiriho Plachty street. The apartment is located in the 3th floor of the house. The whole house and apartment passed the entire reconstruction. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. The beautiful, new kitchen with appliances. Floating floors and tiles. Introduced the Internet. The possibility of parking 200m from the house. Wonderful location. In the vicinity a wide option of free time activities. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and multiplex Village cinemas nearby, restaurants and cafes in the immediate vicinity. Easy transportation to all parts of Prague – tram stops and subway station Andel only a few minutes walk from the house. Possible short term rental.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||- price including utilities|
|Address||J. Plachty, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished attic apartment for rent 4+kk (120m²), Pod Hybšmankou, Smíchov, terrace, balcony, garage
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (49 m²), for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, street Jindricha Plachty, elevator
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.