Prague 1 Beautiful apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Dekance street, 2 balconies, cellar
Beautiful and spacious apartment in Nove Mesto in Na Dekance street. The rooms have French windows. The kitchen appliances are standard – fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dish washer. The elegant bathroom has bathtub and toilet. From the two balconies is a beautiful view of the surrounding area. Garage must be rented together with the flat. The building is situated in an attractive location with excellent amenities -restaurants, shops, post office. Great transport links to all parts of Prague-trams, underground. Quiet neighbourhood with lots of greenery and monuments – for all Vysehrad – famous National Monument. You get automatically 25% discount in beautiful restaurant in the same building and a free entry to the fitness centre. The building itself originally served as a printing and press house. After reconstruction offers nice bright apartments with high ceilings and large windows. The apartmnet is furnished with furniture!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Děkance, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||57,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.