Prague, luxury furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, Vodickova, New Town, 73 m², beautiful view
We would like to introduce you a new living in the center of Prague in Vodickova street in a re-newed building with some history on its walls. From the year 1880, Langahans had bought an photographic atelier, 3 generations of photographers had produced the Czech portrait photography period. In spring 1991 was the apt. building was returned by the restitution to the family of Langhans. The project Langhans had re-newed this building according to todays architecture but still leaving the feeling and authentic beauty. This not ordernary feeling of success is still living on here. 15 apt. and photogallery of Langhans. A project that is distinguished from the run-of-the-mill by its potential for multifunctional usage, its location and its architecture. The apartment is located on the third floor, has one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge / freezer. The apartment is rented furnished. In the house there is a lift of course. The original residence in the heart of Prague – Wenceslas Square a few steps from the house.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 4700,- + energy|
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.