Prague, unfurnished offices in a family house for rent 260m², Reporyje, sauna, garage, garden
We offer a beautiful unfurnished offices in a family house in Řeporyje, Prague 5. The area of the house is about 260 m2, there are 5 rooms and kitchen, two balconies, two conservatories and a lot of storage space (chamber). The house is also a sauna with pool. You can also use the garden around the house (400 m2), which is a beautiful terrace suitable for grilling and seating area. Three bathrooms (conversations tub, shower, toilet. The other two toilets separately. The kitchen has fridge freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher. Parking in the garage or in the yard. It is also possible to use the parking 100 m away. Underfloor heating and electricity heating system. Good transport links – 3 minutes for a bus, drive a short distance from the Prague circle. In restaurants, pharmacy, and more.
42 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 10000 + water|
|Address||Praha, Praha 5 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.