Apartment for sale, 2kk, 68 m², Prague, Kolovraty
We offer a sunny corner apartment in 2nd.fl 3 storey brick house from 2007
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob (connection electric hob), electric oven, extractor fan vented to the chimney, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer – all appliances are built in and are part of the sale.
Heating and hot water boiler with its own gas boiler. Floor coverings – tiles (hallway, bathroom, storage room, kitchenette and balcony), flooring (living room and bedroom). Upgraded tiles in the bathroom.
SAPELI doors are veneered with natural-colored cherries.
Plastic windows with blinds and mosquito nets winding, safety and fire door and frame.
The apartment has introduced an Internet connection.
The house is also a room for strollers and wheel location.
Monthly operating costs for households of two adult persons: repair fund contribution to the operation + House + water + waste – 2200 CZK, electricity – 900 CZK, approx gas 700 CZK
Borough Kolovraty has all the amenities (school, post office, doctors, city police, commerce, public transport bus, train). Excellent connection to the city center by train for 25 min., The train runs approximately every 15 minutes and tickets are still here by public transport, bus stop is 250 m away.
It is a quiet location surrounded by greenery providing a healthy environment suitable for sport and for walks and family life.
|other water source|
2 890 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Za podjezdem, Praha 9 - Klánovice|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.